Total Pageviews

Pages

Cross Stitch

Chloe has just finished her pretty flowers!
Ally and Connor are now finished their cross stitch.
How cute are their pictures?

James and Jack have finished their cross stitch creatures!
Good work boys :)
 

Siobhan is teaching 2nd class how to cross stitch.
Aisling is the first to finish and her mum framed her work.
We think it's fantastic!


Ava and Evan have just finished their cross stitch pictures.
They worked very hard to make them..

Well done Evan and Ava!

7 comments:

Ava said...

I love your frog Aising.
I am nearly finished my Bunny Rabbit

Anonymous said...

it looks great aisling your very good at cross stich.dervla

roshni said...

hi aisling i think that your frog is class

Anonymous said...

i love your cross stich aisling i cant wait till i start my cross stich. dervla

sophie said...

I love your bunny rabbit Ava

ger , ava's mum said...

well done to all the Boys and girls on completing the cross stitch. Love them all especially Ava's rabbit...

Victoria said...

Hey everyone! Your pictures are soooo cool!
Wish I could learn to cross stitch

Post a Comment