Total Pageviews

Pages

My New Dog, Bella.




On Sunday when my parents came from the shop, my mum came out carrying a towel, in it, was a tiny Jack Ruessel dog. I was so happy, that I grabbed my phone to tell all my friends and cousins that I got a new dog, because I already had a different dog when I was smaller. When the dog explored our house, I decided to call her Bella. She really liked the name and kept jumping around me and trying to steal my slippers and shoes and goes and hides them! Then, the next day we went to buy her a lead and a bed. It took us a few minutes to decide which bed to buy her, because there was a lot to choose from. Some beds were small but comfterable, or big and expensive. When we got home, my friend came over to see the dog. When my friend went home, my different friend came over to see the dog! They really liked the dog and wanted to play with her, because she's always playful. She always whines and she's always hungry. Sometimes she goes crazy, and she jumps mad, and runs around the house for no reason. She also bites things like wool and breaks them. Sometimes she barks and whines for no reason. I think she's doing it just for fun and because she's just bored. She a really friendly dog and goes to you when your sad, and NEVER barks or bites when somebody new comes to play with her or to lift her up. She's only about a week old, and when she first came here, she was very scared. She still is, but now she's calmer and less scared, and more mature. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment